Friday, May 10, 2013

Well, what a surprise, I haven't visited my blog since March. **sigh** 

Rumor has it that broadband will be available here pretty soon. Maybe I'll feel like posting more often when it doesn't take so long to do.

I only have two things to mention today: shipping costs and belly button rings.

BELLY BUTTON RINGS are going into my website store later today. Please check them out!

A SHIPPING REMINDER:
I have FLAT RATE SHIPPING - everything in your order ships for one price.


SHIPPING Price Update

The United States Postal Service drastically increased shipping rates January 2013. Shipping rates to overseas locales almost doubled. My standard $6.90 box went up to $12.75. I'm absorbing a portion of the increase to ease the pain for now and will slowly increased shipping prices throughout the year.

CANADA $7.00

EVERYWHERE ELSE shipping is now $11.50

Countries I’ve shipped to in the past include: Austria, Australia, Belgium, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Canada, Germany, Great Britain, Greenland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Ukraine.

Even if your country is not listed above, I can probably still ship to you. If not, I will let you know as soon as possible after you place your order, or if you’re concerned about this, feel free to contact me and ask first. If you need an invoice included in your package or have any special shipping instructions, please let me know.

GREECE $25.00  (requires registered mail)

UNITED STATES $3.00

Cheers!
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment